Janitorial Equipment Rental
Janitorial Equipment Service
Your Janitorial Solutions Since 1974
A Newport Chemical & Equipment Inc Company
Non-Toxic Concentrated Green Cleaning Solution
Featured Brand: Earth Laboratories
Quick Links to Specialty Products
Specialty Products 3
Earth Laboratories is
committed to changing
the world one cleaning
product at a time.
We strive to evolve,
innovate, and hold fast
to our quality, integrity,
View Manufacture Site
Advantages of Peroxy HDOX
1. Disinfectant, virucide, fungicide, deodorant, cleaner.
2. Safe to use, low toxicity.
3. Low residue. No harmful chemicals left behind to encourage resoiling.
4. Active ingredient breaks down to oxygen and water.
5. Safe for use on all surfaces not harmed by water.
6. Low HMIS Ratings. When diluted in accordance with label directions, HMIS Ratings 0,0,0.
7. EPA has designated that no protective gear is necessary when product is used in accordance with label directions.
8. 1 Product for nearly all cleaning / disinfecting needs. No need for separate glass, stainless steel, hard surface, mop
solution, spray and wipe, cleaners.
9. Easy to use delivery devices – Red bottles for Red Dilution, Green bottles for Green Dilution.
Applications for Peroxy HDOX
Safe Non-Toxic Cleaning with Hydrogen Peroxide.
Removes Soils & Oils
Restores Tile & Grout
Cleans Glass & Stainless
Eliminates Carpet Spots
The flagship product in the Earth Laboratories, Inc. family offers users and effective, simple, safe maintenance and cleaning program, while providing effective microbiological efficacy.
One concentrate, two dilutions…
Peroxy HDOX Concentrate can be used on any washable surface. It is an effective cleaner on windows, glass, mirrors, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, soft metals, quarry tile, natural stone, sealed grout, vinyl, plastic, sinks, countertops, fixtures, painted surfaces, glazed porcelain, carpets and all surfaces not harmed by water.
Peroxy HDOX was formulated with your health, well-being, and future in mind. The product is safe, simple, and effective!
Peroxy HDOX Application Guidelines (PDF)